1) We offer two delivery methods
Collect – you may choose to collect your order from either our office or one of our warehouses::
- Click here for address details.
- Collection times form the KwaZulu Natal Warehouse are Mon to Fri: 10h30 –15h00 and Sat: 09h00–13h00.
- Collection times form the Gauteng Warehouse are Mon to Fri: 8h30 –17h00 and Sat: 09h00–14h00
- Please bring along your ID and the credit card you used to pay/proof of EFT payment.
Delivery – We can deliver directly to your home anywhere in KZN:
- You can change the delivery address post payment and prior to shipping of your order. However, this cannot be done online and will be managed offline, via email or call correspondence.
- Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
- The recipient of the order (yourself/person you specify as the delivery person) will be required to sign for the order.
- Should you receive your order with a missing item, please notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Order processing
We will only start working on your order once we have received a confirmed order and full payment (credit card/EFT payments) is reflected in our bank account.In the case of cash on delivery or layby, we will commence once 50% deposit has been received.
3) Shipping Costs
Our shipping costs are pre-determined and vary by district and the weight of your order.
Koti TWS may offer free delivery during predetermined/promotional periods.
4) Delivery Times
Dependant on location, we work to ensure all orders are delivered within 7–14 days. Delivery time will be communicated to you/the nominated recipient at least a day in advance.
5) Undeliverable orders
In the case packages are returned to us as undeliverable, we will make every attempt to contact you and plan for re-shipment. Should this be as a result of the recipient not being present during pre-agreed delivery times, re-shipment will be organised at an additional cost to you, the purchaser, of R150.
6) Delivery policy
Once you click to make a purchase with us, legal obligations arise and your right to a refund is limited by our terms and conditions as specified.
Once payment is made, it is deemed that you have read our terms and conditions for the purchase. Should you have any queries, please contact us before making the purchase through the website, at email@example.com.